PBR Meeting Guidelines
Important Keys to PBR Success
- Keep inviting until it happens. When you book a PBR, make it happen. Our presenters' time is in great demand.
- Invite your guests for 15 minutes prior to the real start time! Emphasize to your guests the importance of starting on time!
- Dress code: You should invite and tell our guests that it is a private informal business briefing and they (your guest) should dress business/casual...reason being, sometimes guests arrive in their grubbies and they feel awkward and out of place because no one prepared them.... so prepare everyone for middle of the road business casual and then no one feels uncomfortable.
- Make sure you keep the room cool enough. Otherwise your guests will go to sleep!
- Have the right paperwork.
- Have your DVD cued up & ready to roll!
- Have your Success Magazine & Success at Home magazine to add credibility!
- Eliminate distractions...children, pets, turn off your phones etc.
- Offer your guests a beverage on arrival - water, pop, iced tea etc. No Alcohol.
- Reps: Please stay put in your chair for the whole presentation. Do not leave the room or interrupt the presentation with comments - unless it's to nudge your prospect and say" Isn't that amazing?"
- Introduce your Presenter by edifying her/his position. Request that guests turn off cell phones and hold their questions till the end of the presentation. Most of their questions will be answered as we go, and any remaining ones will be answered at the end. (Check out edification script on website)
- Set the tone for your guests - you need to be attentive throughout the entire presentation. Only leave the room when the presenter cues you that it is time for refreshments/goodies.
- Food is to be served only after the presentation has ended. Keep the food/beverages simple...you want to be easily duplicatable!
- Know which event you will invite your guests to attend next.
Your Intention ...
TO GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE IN FRONT OF A PRESENTER SO YOUR BUSINESS WILL GROW.